Full Stack Developer
Code & Wander is a digital product studio with a passion for building beautiful and scalable web solutions for startups, brands and ourselves. We’re an adventurous bunch of people that enjoy the benefits of traveling and working remotely whilst still having an office in London. If you’re a dropout, rule-breaker, ex-founder, backpacker, or a talented multi-disciplined product individual, you’ll feel right at home.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to help develop web solutions for clients and internal products, whilst working closely with designers and peers in the team.
- Ability to code at all levels of a web application stack
- Pair programming experience, willing to work collaboratively to both give and receive feedback
- Strong working knowledge of Git
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients, partners and project managers.
- Ability to translate technical requirements into quality programmed solutions
- Focus on self-improvement and the ability to communicate new ideas and technologies
- Hands on, passionate, persistent, and humble — you get things done without an ego
- Willingness to travel and work
- Experience with mobile applications – React Native
- Background in design (knowledge of Sketch/Framer is a plus)
- Keen eye for design, user experience and product development
- Knowledge of AWS EC2, Elastic Beankstalk, Code Deploy, VPS
- Knowledge of ReasonML/GraphQl
- Workations – enjoy company paid trips with the team whilst participating in activities, bonding and drinking (…and a bit of work to keep our clients happy)
- Ability to travel and work remotely
- Discounts on entertainment, retail, travel and more (Apple, Amazon, Tesco, Odeon, Cineworld, Nike and more…)
Send us your resume and portfolio